At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are seeking an energetic an d highly motivated individual to fill a key support position on our Client Success team in our Sherwood, Oregon facility. Our Account Coordinators provide operational, customer, and team support to ensure exceptional results for our partners.
As Account Coordinator, you will work with a dynamic, fast -paced team to facilitate the shipping of orders for our winery partners. This is an important customer-facing role, which means that you will rely heavily on your multi-tasking and follow through skills. The posit ion requires quick response time, organization and a thorough understanding of our logistics systems, as you are the first line of support in a customer - centric business. You will be asked to identify opportunities for process and customer experience improvement, and your suggestions will be valued.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handling all carrier requests
- Analyzing requests, providing shipment/tracking information, taking corrective action, and/or escalating problems to the appropriate person to maintain a successful order r flow
- Working with carriers, wholesalers, and retailers on claims/damaged shipments
- Supporting the Account Manager and Operations Team where needed
- Managing daily responsibilities in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner
- Handle special projects as assigned
Who you are:
- Must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer
- Carrier/logistics knowledge a must
- As our goal is to exceed client expectations, this position requires a results oriented individual who can anticipate problems and provide solutions
- Possesses the confidence to think on their feet for the best possible outcome
- 3+ years customer service experience is a plus, in a logistics facility in the wine industry
- Our ideal candidate is a team player who relies on his or her good judgment and communication skills to help clients
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, pleasant, positive customer -centric attitude
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to research, escalate issues and problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Oracle or similar ERP systems experience
- Must be very comfortable with technology, software and business process
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability and AD&D at no cost to the employee and a 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is located in our Sherwood, OR shipping facility. Local candidates will be considered.