Inventory Control Specialist
At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key position on our Inventory team. As an Inventory Control Specialist at our American Canyon, CA facility.
We are looking for a capable Inventory Control Specialist to support our company’s fulfillment warehouse operations. You will ensure item and location accuracy and data integrity as well as perform various warehouse activities.
What you’ll be doing:
- • Perform frequent cycle counts and item inspections
- • Research problem orders for resolution and shipping
- • Utilize RF Scanners to consolidate and re-locate product
- • Research physically and systematically inventory discrepancies
- • Execute inventory count schedules
- • Track and report damages and adjustments
- • Perform full physical inventory counts
- • Assist in other departments as needed
- • Maintain warehouse cleanliness and organization
- • Abide by all company safety and security guidelines
- • Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- • Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- • Ability to operate hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- • Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- • Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- • Attention to detail
- • Ability to multitask
- • Experience working in a direct-to-consumer environment preferred
- • Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- • Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- • You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries’ ability to sell their products globally
- • You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- • You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- • We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability and AD&D at no cost to the employee and a 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is located in our American Canyon, CA Facility. Local candidates will be considered.