We are looking for a self-motivated full-stack software engineer who will assist us with designing and developing software solutions in the e-commerce domain. You will work with a team of engineers, QA and DevOps to bring continuous improvement to our WineDirect Ecommerce product.
Your responsibilities will include
- Write clean, well designed, testable and efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics
- 5+ years experience of working on a Computer Software Engineer or Software Developer position
- 2+ years experience in developing server applications using Ruby and Rails.
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Understand how to write proper GraphQL and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Close familiarity with software engineering tools, software development methodology, and release processes
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (extra bonus for BigCommerce)
- Knowledge of payment processing
- Experience building consumer facing subscription services
We offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including e-commerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to help our customers Sell More Wine. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!