Outbound Associate - 1st & 2nd Shift
At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key position on our Operations team. As an Outbound Associate at our Glenwillow, OH Location.
What you’ll be doing:
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Outbound: Responsible for pulling inventory, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area, and loading and unloading products. Ensure that orders are properly packed, labeled, and pallets are palletized correctly under the appropriate shipping carrier. You’re responsible for making sure that orders are loaded onto shipment vehicles in a safe and timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Secondary Responsibilities:
- Order Picking/QA: Efficiently and accurately pack client orders. Utilize pick sheets, work orders, and/or RF device as necessary to confirm accuracy of orders. Inspect products as they are packed to ensure quality. Report and document any damaged product not suitable for shipping. Assemble various types of packages for shipment. Providing final quality assurance checks on wine orders.
- Receiving/Inventory: Keep accurate records and reports. Assist in physical inventories and cycle counts. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year experience picking/packing in a distribution environment
- Minimum 1-year experience with RF devices, and heavy machinery, such as pallet jacks and forklifts
- Basic computer knowledge with Microsoft Suite and email
- Basic math skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with lifting up to 50lbs
- Experience with High Jump and Crystal Reports is a plus
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability and AD&D at no cost to the employee and a 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is located in our Glenwillow, OH location. Local candidates will be considered.