Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries', including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
As the Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, you are responsible for maintaining production and quality by ensuring the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, reach trucks, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; communicating orders to the GM
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies needed to accomplish job results
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and request
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communication actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Fabrication of equipment and functional parts
- Performs general electrical work
- Able to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot 110 VAC, 240/480 VAC
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Who you are:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of machine operating or mechanical repair experience
- You are self-motivated, organized, and have outstanding time management skills
- You enjoy working independently and work at a steady pace while performing repetitive tasks
- Able to effectively communicate
- Ability to keep up in a fast pace environment
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability and AD&D, and a 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.