Operations Manager, GLW – 2nd Shift
At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries’, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key position on our Operations team. As an Operations Manager at our Glenwillow, OH location.
As Operations Manager, you will oversee the daily flow of all aspects in Operations, including but not limited to: order volume, planning, outbound, receiving, shipping, inventory, and QA. You will manage all staff and activities in all departments, as well as assist in developing and expanding our operations team.
What you’ll be doing:
- • Work closely with and report to the Assistant Director of Operations for daily results and planning
- • Implement policies and procedures for all departments
- • Develop knowledgebase of each department role to assist in managing and training current and new employees
- • Assist with developing weekly scheduling for inventory movement; inbound and outbound
- • Examining inbound and outbound inventory transfers and verifying for accuracy against records such as invoices, bill of lading, and purchase orders
- • Work closely with Account Managers to resolve issues and create solutions for customer needs
- • Review and approve invoices from carriers
- • Provide excellent customer service
- • Maintain quality of inventory
- • Create physical inventory schedules and process
- • Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience working in a warehouse, logistics and/or manufacturing setting
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Leadership ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Advanced computer proficiency, able to navigate Microsoft Office and other programs (WMS)
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and a 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.