Ecommerce Client Success Specialist
WineDirect is the wine industry’s leading providers of ecommerce and fulfillment solutions for wineries large and small. Our ecommerce platform offers a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services and marketing tools for our clients, as well as, a point-of-sale portal, inventory and order management. In an industry of rapidly increasing consumer expectations, we are committed to world class service standards to help wineries delight their customers and drive sales. We offer a strong culture of innovation, collaboration, and an unwavering focus on delivering the best products and service to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key position on our Client Success team. This position reports to the Manager of Client Success in our Vancouver, BC facility. This position has a work schedule of Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Applicants from the greater Vancouver, BC area and in the West Coast regions of Willamette Valley, Paso Robles, Santa Maria, Napa, and Sonoma will be considered. Due to COVID-19, this position will be remote until further notice. All necessary equipment needed to perform the job will be provided.
Our Ecommerce Client Success Specialist role can be summed up in two words: Client Success. You’re ecstatic about helping each of our clients reach the goals of their winery by assisting them with the use of our DTC software. You aim to exceed client expectations and you stop at nothing to make our clients happy!
You love managing a very busy inbox, have rockstar communication skills, and consider yourself to be a problem-solving superstar (you’re focused, fast and friendly). You are also a critical thinker and are unafraid to use the technical resources available to you to answer a range of client concerns and questions. You have a solid understanding of winery operations and standard practices. You are patient, well-spoken and genuinely want to help small businesses succeed. You are not afraid to represent the WineDirect brand by serving our clients over the telephone, email, and Live Chat. You are confident in your ability to ask great questions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in a team with Customer Success Specialists who provide exceptional first-level client support on our e-commerce platform via email, telephone, and live chat.
- Take ownership of all client communications all the way to resolution and provide timely client updates along the way.
- Resolve tickets and document interactions using our Salesforce community engagement platform.
- Be an advocate for our clients, and work collaboratively with other departments within the organization to find solutions to problems and ensure the timely resolution of escalations.
- Be willing to learn new technical skills.
- Eager to advance in the role by taking on more complex problems and independently search for solutions.
- Promote our service to clients by offering help and assistance, as needed. Create new feature requests as they arise and keep clients updated with progress, as we continue to enhance our platform.
- Form long-lasting relationships with our clients, and work hard to ensure that our platform helps them meet and exceed their goals for success.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- Experience with Salesforce, Slack, Jira, Zoom, and Google Suites is desired.
- Previous experience in the wine industry, or relevant.
- Previous experience with the WineDirect platform is a plus.
- Tech Savvy: You are not afraid of technical challenges. You enjoy investigating technical issues and creating technical solutions.
- Awesome Communicator: Generalist skills in communication with an emphasis on writing and telecommunications.
- Rockstar Problem-Solver: Demonstrates critical thinking, initiative, creativity, and resourcefulness. You are proactive, not reactive and are driven to find lasting solutions.
- Service Driven Mindset: Helpful, courteous, caring, patient. Proven ability to exercise judgement, tact, diplomacy, and discretion.
- Autonomous: Strong ability to work independently and practice superb time management skills. Self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
- Attention to Detail: Keen attention to organization and detail. You notice and address the little things that make clients happy.
- Level-headed: Able to handle a very high volume of client communications and stay calm during high-stress situations.
- Team-Oriented: Strong understanding of Marketing, Communication, Sales, and Customer Success. Ability to develop strong relationships with teams.
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally.
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers.
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career.
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability and AD&D at no cost to the employee.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.