At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries’, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key position on our Operations team. As a Warehouse Lead at our Paso Robles, CA Location.
As the Warehouse Lead, you will oversee a team of employees within a specific work area. This role will be working closely with other Operations team members to manage daily functions and projects efficiently and accurately.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee and supervise a team of 5-10 employees
- Assists and leads assigned activities associated with warehouse operations
- Monitors performance and productivity to maximize operational excellence, which includes service, quality, and cost control
- Responsible for organizing, planning, coordinating, facilitating and managing all aspects of inventory: support production, keep accurate inventory, and stay ahead of demand.
- Plan labor according to demand and forecasting
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures
- Assist with determining staffing levels and assigning workload; to include training and cross-training of warehouse staff
- Assist supervisor with day-to-day duties
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience working in a warehouse, logistics and/or manufacturing setting.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable with lifting up to 50lbs
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Responsible and Trustworthy
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability, and 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.