Order Fulfillment Manager Swing Shift
At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries’, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are looking for a multi-talented Order Fulfillment Manager for our swing shift operation, at our American Canyon, CA location. The manager will be responsible for key performance indicators relative to their shift for labor utilization, units per hour, order accuracy and client order SLA’s (service level agreement). The manager will provide necessary training and development of employees with documented records and reviews while maintaining their respective shift hours in Paycom. The manager will participate as a safety committee member and adhere to safety guidelines set-forth by company and other regulatory agencies. The manager will work closely with other departments including inventory, receiving and projects as well as ensure seamless communication between shift managers. The manager will collaborate with planning and production supervisors for order deployment and emergency resolution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Direct management of swing production staff including these areas: club, induction, residual, packing/QA, matching, carton to tote, material handlers, shipping dock, box making and control desk
- Monitor / maintain conveyor system functionality
- Monitor / control order flow through our multiple systems
- Execution and completion of all daily orders
- Closing manifests and End of Day reporting
- Manage staffing based on weekly forecasts
- Manage carrier forecasts and relay that to carrier contacts
- Communicate with other departments including Receiving and Client Success
- Training and development of staff
- Be a member of the safety committee
- Process improvement
- Create and update SOP’s
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
Who you are:
Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of increased responsibility and supervisory experience working in a warehouse and/or logistics setting
- Valid and current CA driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to move and lift up to 50 lbs
- Forklift / material handling experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Advanced computer proficiency
- Experience working in a direct to consumer environment preferred
- Fluently bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability and AD&D to the employee and a 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.