Lead Salesforce Developer
At WineDirect our mission is to provide industry-leading luxury fulfillment services specifically catered to the premium & ultra-premium sector of the wine industry. Our technology, business vertical, and obsessive customer focus provide a differentiated value proposition unique to any logistics, 3PL, or wine vertical.
To support the mission, we are re-developing & re-platforming our legacy applications on a new tech stack designed around a fully cloud-based ecosystem that combines off the shelf enterprise software (WMS; OMS; Finance/ERP) with proprietary applications (Orchestration platform, etc.) integrated via Internal & External API gateways.
We’re hiring a senior Salesforce developer to help successfully migrate to the Salesforce platform and accelerate future innovation in our service offerings.
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key position on our Fulfillment IT team. As a Lead Salesforce Developer to help successfully migrate to the Salesforce platform and accelerate future innovation in our service offerings at our American Canyon, CA office.
The Lead Salesforce Developer is responsible for leading the technical team/s of engineers and overseeing architecture direction and development for the new WineDirect Order Management system platform on Salesforce. The successful candidate will refine best practices and processes to ensure the team produces a high-quality, performant, and fully integrated Order Management System. And extend the solution to encompass CRM, sales, and more.
Your leadership will help those around you be successful through a combination of technical acumen and mentorship. You show by doing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with other developers, architects and product owners using Agile and SCRUM to create solutions and shape them into workable stories and plans.
- Peer-reviewing code and mentoring and supporting team members.
- Make key technical decisions and define development standards and approach within the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Deliver across the entire software application development lifecycle—design, build, deploy, test, and release.
- Writing clean, well designed, unit-tested, and efficient code.
- Implementing best-in-class DevOps practices in the SF ecosystem.
- Contribute to the evolution of the technical vision and strategy of the Order Management System
- Other duties assigned.
Who you are:
Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- Minimum 5+ years Salesforce development experience, including demonstrable experience leading other developers.
- Deep experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, and experience integrating the platform with outside applications & web-services.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce development technologies, such as Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and event-based integration architecture
- Demonstrable experience building new & innovative features on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience working in a hybrid environment of off the shelf enterprise software applications and proprietary/custom applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to translate business requirements into accurately scoped timelines.
- Experience with .NET core & Azure is a plus.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, EE or equivalent experience.
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating winery’s ability to sell their products globally
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability and AD&D at no cost to the employee and a 401 (k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.