Seasonal General Warehouse Associate
- $17.00/hour, Sunday-Thursday AM Shift
- Paid Sick Time; Opportunities for overtime
- Climate-controlled warehouse: 60-65 degrees
- Seasonal Period: February - April
- Opportunity to advance into full-time permanent employment
- Positive TEAM company culture with emphasis on employee engagement, recognition, and growth
- Positions available for immediate start
At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key position on our Operations team, as a Seasonal General Warehouse Associate at our Glenwillow, OH Location.
What you’ll be doing:
- Order Picking – utilize a RF device to accurately pick orders in a timely manner.
- Club Line – work on assembly line with team to complete work.
- QA – quality check all orders using a computer and/or packing slip. Report errors and damages to the Lead to be fixed.
- Box maker – make different size boxes that will be utilized on the lines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience picking/packing in a distribution environment preferred
- Experience with RF devices preferred
- Experience working in a production driven environment preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable with lifting up to 50lbs
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally.
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers.
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.