At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries’, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We’re looking for a technical, hospitality-oriented Project Manager with knowledge of the wine industry to join our Client Success Team at our American Canyon, CA facility. As a Project Manager, you will work with our new clients to guide them through the setup process; you’ll teach them how to navigate the WineDirect Ecommerce portal, setup and use the WD Point of Sale system, and how to customize and launch websites. You will be responsible for ensuring that clients are implementing optimal workflows and launching successfully in a timely manner. The right candidate must be a determined problem-solver, highly organized, detail-oriented and have strong business relationship skills. You crave the opportunity to master a subject and teach what you know.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the customer onboarding experience including setting proper expectations, communication, and building strong relationships internally and with clients.
- Serve as single point of contact for client escalations with a solid understanding of their needs.
- Ensure ongoing service level agreements are met.
- Forecast timing and track status of onboarding.
- Participate in sales opportunities as needed.
- Proactively identify new account set-up challenges and continually look for ways to improve the onboarding experience.
- Support customer interaction with key stakeholders throughout the full life cycle from before point of sale and continuing throughout the onboarding process.
- Ability to cross and vertically network within an organization to establish relationships with key decision makers.
- Work with cross functional departments to develop customer programs, materials, processes and best practices and ensure proper training, utilization and ongoing customer adoption of product services and offerings.
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- 2-4 years of Project Management and/or Customer Service
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Experience using WineDirect
- Knowledge of the wine industry strongly preferred
- Proven business relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion to serve customers with an ability to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Training and/or public speaking experience – software technology training experience is strongly preferred
- Proven problem solver, results oriented, self-directed, disciplined and have excellent follow through skills
- Has technical proficiency and intrigue of computers
- Must have ability to multitask, work well under pressure and be able to adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated reliability and punctuality, work effectively in team environment
- Microsoft Office Suite intermediate level Excel, Word, Outlook, reporting tools, web based applications, ticket system experience, etc.
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and a 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.