E-Commerce Billing Specialist
At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries’, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key position on our Finance team as a E-Commerce Billing Specialist at our American Canyon, CA location.
This finance and accounting role serves as a critical connection between our Ecommerce customers and our finance and accounting team. As a billing specialist, your primary responsibility is ensuring that the monthly billing process for Ecommerce customers is complete and accurate.
What you’ll be doing:
- Set up of new customers in Recurly billing platform and manage upgrades/downgrades to services.
- Investigating and resolving customer billing questions.
- Handling invoice refunds, cancellations and re-billing.
- Direct contact with customers; Answering billing questions/concerns
- Review accounts receivable balances for potential collections.
- Post invoice payments received from customers.
- Review NetSuite accounts receivable transactions to Recurly billing system for completeness.
- Work collaboratively across departments to continuously improve billing and collections processes for efficiency, scalability and customer experience.
- Assist with year-end audit process.
- Assist with month-end close and financial reporting.
- Maintain and enforce financial controls and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- 1-3 years of comparable work experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft EXCEL
- A solutions-oriented team player who enjoys a dynamic work environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Associates or Bachelor’s in Accounting or Business preferred but not required.
- Customer service based spirit and friendly attitude
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and a 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.