At WineDirect our mission is to help wineries thrive by providing the world’s best DTC-Wine ecommerce and retail sales platform. Our legacy applications are transforming into a cloud-native, microservices-based architecture and we’re building a team to rapidly lift and execute this project to completion over the next 24 months. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. Our SaaS platform will achieve that goal by creating new levels of engagement, performance and reliability for our customers.
Our product engineering team needs a leader to build the QA organization - from the people to processes - to test and validate our new Direct-to-Consumer SaaS platform for Wineries.
As the QA Manager you’ll be part of the engineering leadership team ensuring the seamless execution of the software development plan. Working with Product and Engineering Managers you'll integrate requirements, development and testing to deliver a continuous steam of valuable services to our Wineries worldwide.
- Work with our talent acquisition leader to recruit and hire your team
- Identify and implement processes and tooling for manual, automated and regression testing for a SaaS platform
- Provide coaching, mentoring and growth opportunities to your staff
- Plan and manage the test backlog, prioritization and timing in accordance with the product roadmap
- Deploy test clusters in AWS, develop CICD pipelines to build, deploy and test images
- Writing, reviewing, triaging and prioritizing bugs for the project
- Work with Product and Engineering Leads to drive software quality
- 6+ years of as senior/lead QA Analyst or QA Software Test Engineer
- 2+ years recent experience integrating and testing cloud-based applications using Kubernetes and/or Docker in AWS
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and manage individuals
- Effective using KPIs to establish meaningful goals and methods to measure progress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, EE or equivalent experience
And finally, you:
- You’re ready to take a big step, build a team and brand-new product from scratch
- You are a proxy for the customer and take great care with high-quality deliverables
- You understand that quality is not added in at the end of a project
- Want to enjoy your work and have meaning and purpose in what you do
- Are excited to learn and always expand your knowledge.
Why choose WineDirect over other opportunities?
- Core values; Customer Focus, Transparency, Collaboration, Respect for Others, Fun!
- Flexible Work from Home (WFH) schedule
- Our commitment to personal development and growth
- Your work will be impactful to our clients, your peers, and the company
- Our employees are friendly, passionate and hard-working, and thrive in our strong growth-oriented culture
WineDirect by the Numbers
- Over $2B in sales enabled by our platform each year, growing >20% annually
- Over 3M consumer Monthly Active Users
- Profitable, ambitious, and growth-oriented business
- Global reach, operating in 10+ countries