WineDirect is the leading provider of Direct-to-Consumer solutions for wineries. As the wine industry has increased focus on DTC sales over the past few years, we’ve been leading the charge with our all-in-one solution. With e-commerce, wine club management, point-of-sale, and order fulfillment – we have everything our clients’ need to develop and grow successful DTC programs. We facilitate more than 15 million orders representing over $2 billion in sales for our 2,000+ winery clients annually. We are a dynamic and growing company that is driving towards even higher growth with one clear goal, that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our clients.
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key position on our Operations team. As a General Warehouse Associate (Seasonal) at our American Canyon, CA office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Order Picking/QA: Efficiently and accurately pack client orders.
- Utilize pick sheets, work orders, and/or RF devices as necessary to confirm the accuracy of orders.
- Inspect products as they are packed to ensure quality.
- Report and document any damaged product not suitable for shipping.
- Assemble various types of packages for shipment.
- Providing final quality assurance checks on wine orders.
- Receiving/Inventory: Keep accurate records and reports. Assist in physical inventories and cycle counts. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Outbound: Make sure that items are loaded onto the shipment vehicles in a safe and timely manner. Ensure that items are properly packed and labeled. Handle packing procedures to ensure the safety of shipment.
- Prepare and paste labels on the shipment as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year experience picking/packing in a distribution environment
- Minimum 1-year experience with RF devices
- Experience working in a production-driven environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable with lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating winery’s ability to sell their products globally
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability and AD&D at no cost to the employee and a 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.