At WineDirect we offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries’, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to be The Winery’s Champion. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key position on our Operations team. As an Operations Supervisor at our Glenwillow, OH location.
As the Operations Supervisor, you are responsible for all administrative functions, planning/coordinating daily staffing requirements, and monitoring/measuring KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for Fulfillment Operations. This role will be working closely with other Operations team members to manage daily functions and projects efficiently and accurately.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supervise a team of 15+ Team members and 2+ Leads.
- Implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee’s performance
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Plan labor according to demand and forecasting
- Implement and maintain policies and procedures
- Coordinate and manage projects
- Order materials and supplies used for production
- Assist in daily production planning
- Offer production assistant to inventory, receiving, and other facility departments
- Works directly with production manager on reports and planning
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
Candidates must possess highly developed sense of empathy, with a focus on ensuring the best experience for our partners, clients, and the end-consumer.
- Must have a High school diploma
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience working in a warehouse, logistics and/or manufacturing setting.
- Minimum of 2 years of Leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Advanced computer proficiency
- Reliable transportation
- Comfortable lifting heavy object, 40+ pounds
- You will have the ability to transform the wine industry by facilitating wineries ability to sell their products globally
- You’ll get to work with and support a stellar group of people who work together to care for our clients and their customers
- You’ll be empowered to make decisions, both to get the job done and to further your career
- We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as Life, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and a 401(k) plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.